Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pololu 3pi+ 32U4 OLED Robot
- Features the Assembled Standard Edition (30:1 MP Motors)
- Offers OLED display with a resolution of 128 x 64 pixel
- Comes with two bump sensors on the front
- Quadrature encoders on both motors
- Provides full 9-axis IMU (three-axis gyro, accelerometer, and compass)
- Convenient interface for user input
The Pololu 3pi+ 32U4 OLED Robot - Assembled Standard Edition (30:1 MP Motors) is a complete, high-performance mobile platform based on the Arduino-compatible ATmega32U4 MCU.
Its many features include dual quadrature encoders for closed-loop speed or position control, line sensors, front bump sensors, a full IMU (3-axis accelerometer, magnetometer, and gyro), and a graphical OLED display, all packed into a robot that fits in the palm of your hand. This Standard Edition version is assembled with 30:1 MP 6V Micro Metal Gearmotors, which offer a good combination of speed and controllability.
The 3pi+ 32U4 OLED is a versatile, high-performance, user-programmable robot that measures just 9.7 cm (3.8 inches) in diameter. At its heart is an ATmega32U4 AVR microcontroller from Microchip (formerly Atmel), and like our A-Star 32U4 programmable controllers, the 3pi+ 32U4 features a USB interface and ships preloaded with an Arduino-compatible bootloader, so all you need to program it is a USB A to Micro-B cable (not included).
A software add-on is available that makes it easy to program the robot from the Arduino environment, and there are Arduino libraries and example sketches to help get you started. For advanced users who want to customize or enhance their robots with additional peripherals, the robot’s power rails, power system controls, and microcontroller’s I/O lines can be accessed via several 0.1-inch pitch expansion ports.
- 1x Pololu 3pi+ 32U4 OLED Robot - Assembled Standard Edition (30:1 MP Motors)
- 97 x 96 x 36 mm (L x W x H)
- Display: OLED
- Resolution: 128 x 64 pixel
- 9-Axix IMU (3-axis accelerometer, magnetometer, and gyro)
- Interface: USB
- Push Buttons: 3
- H-bridge motor drivers: 2
- Weight: 100 g