Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Input voltage: 2 V to 16 V (note: this regulator requires 3 V to start, but it can operate down to 2 V after startup)
- Fixed 5 V output with +5/-3% accuracy
- Typical maximum continuous output current: 1.5 A
- Power-saving feature maintains high efficiency at low currents
- Integrated over-temperature and short-circuit protection
The Pololu 5V Step-Up / Step-Down Voltage Regulator S9V11F5 produces 5 V from input voltages between 2 V and 16 V. (Note: it requires an input voltage of at least 3 V to start, but it can operate down to 2 V after startup.) Its ability to convert both higher and lower input voltages makes it useful for applications where the power supply voltage can vary greatly, as with batteries that start above but discharge below 5 V. The very compact (0.3″ × 0.45″) module has a typical efficiency of over 90% and can supply a typical output current of up to 1.5 A when the input voltage is around 5 V.
- Minimum operating voltage: 2 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 16 V
- Maximum output current: 1.5 A
- Output voltage: 5 V
- Reverse voltage protection?: N
- Maximum quiescent current: 0.2 mA