Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pololu 6V, 5.5A Step-Down Voltage Regulator D36V50F6
- Features a regulator with six connections
- Provides output undervoltage and overvoltage protection
- Has a power-save mode with ultrasonic operation
The Pololu 6V, 5.5A Step-Down Voltage Regulator D36V50F6 has a family of buck (step-down) voltage regulators that generate lower output voltages from input voltages as high as 50 V.
They are switching regulators (also called switched-mode power supplies (SMPS) or DC-to-DC converters), which makes them much more efficient than linear voltage regulators, especially when the difference between the input and output voltage is large.
These regulators can typically support continuous output currents between 2 A and 9 A, depending on the input voltage and output voltage (see the Maximum continuous output current section below).
In general, the available output current is a little higher for the lower-voltage versions than it is for the higher-voltage versions, and it decreases as the input voltage increases.
The regulators have input reverse voltage protection up to 40 V, output undervoltage and overvoltage protection, over-current protection, and short-circuit protection.
A thermal shutdown feature also helps prevent damage from overheating and a soft-start feature limits the inrush current and gradually ramps the output voltage on startup.
- 1 x Pololu 6V, 5.5A Step-Down Voltage Regulator D36V50F6
- 1 x 1 x 0.375 inches
- Minimum operating voltage: 6.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 50 V
- Continuous output current: 5.5 A
- Output voltage: 6 V
- Reverse voltage protection: Yes
- Maximum quiescent current: 4 mA
- Output type: Fixed 6 V
- Weight: 7 g