Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pololu 8-50V High-Power Stepper Motor Driver 36v4
- Offers a wide operating voltage range of 8 to 50 V
- Can deliver up to 4 A continuous per phase without extra cooling
- Is highly configurable through SPI interface
- Has optional STEP/DIR control pins
- Provides optional STALL output enables stall detection when microstepping
The Pololu 8-50V 4A High-Power Stepper Motor Driver 36v4 combines the DRV8711 stepper motor driver IC from Texas Instruments with external MOSFETs to enable control of large bipolar stepper motors at operating voltages from 8 V to 50 V.
The DRV8711 has many configurable settings, so please see the DRV8711 datasheet (3 MB pdf) for a detailed explanation of its features and how to use them.
The driver’s power performance is a function of the external dual H-bridges, which allow the driver to deliver continuous currents up to 4 A per phase without any additional cooling such as heat sinks or forced air flow.
- 1 x Pololu 8-50V 4A High-Power Stepper Motor Driver 36v4
- Minimum operating voltage: 8 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 50 V
- Continuous current per phase: 4 A
- Maximum current per phase: 6 A
- Minimum logic voltage: 1.5 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Microstep resolutions: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, 1/256
- Current limit control: SPI-programmable
- Reverse voltage protection?: Y
- Header pins soldered?: N
- Weight: 4.9 g