- Pololu ACS724 Current Sensor Carrier (±5A)
- Features a high 120 kHz bandwidth for faster response times
- Allows the user to filter the output for improved resolution at lower bandwidth
- Offers an integrated digital temperature compensation circuitry for nearly closed loop accuracy
- Has an automotive-grade operating temperature range of -40 to 150 °C
This Pololu ACS724 Current Sensor Carrier (±5A) is a simple carrier of Allegro’s bidirectional ±5A ACS724LLCTR-05AB Hall effect-based linear current sensor, which offers a low-resistance (~1.2 mΩ) current path and electrical isolation up to 2.4 kV RMS.
This version accepts a bidirectional current input with a magnitude up to 5 A and outputs a proportional analog voltage (400 mV/A) centered at 2.5 V with a typical error of ±1.5%. It operates from 4.5 V to 5.5 V and is intended for use in 5 V systems. It offers an integrated digital temperature compensation circuitry allows for a nearly closed loop accuracy over the temperature in an open loop sensor.
- 1 x Pololu ACS724 Current Sensor Carrier (±5A)
- 0.7 x 0.8 Inches
- Current sense: 0.400 V/A
- Minimum logic voltage: 4.5 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Supply current: 14 mA
- Version: -5 A to +5 A
- Weight: 1.1 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.