Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dual VNH5019 motor driver shield for Arduino
- Controls 2 bidirectional, high-power, brushed DC motors
- Continuous output current per channel: 12A
- PWM frequency (maximum): 20kHz
The Pololu Dual VNH5019 Motor Driver Shield for Arduino makes it easy to control two high-power DC motors with your Arduino or Arduino-compatible board. Its dual robust VNH5019 motor drivers operate from 5.5 to 24 V and can deliver a continuous 12 A (30 A peak) per motor, or a continuous 24 A (60 A peak) to a single motor connected to both channels. These great drivers also offer current-sense feedback and accept ultrasonic PWM frequencies for quieter operation. The Arduino pin mappings can all be customized if the defaults are not convenient, and the motor driver control lines are broken out along the left side of the shield for general-purpose use without an Arduino.
- Size (without included hardware): 2.56" x 2.02" x 0.38"
- Weight (without included hardware): 18g
- Motor driver: VNH5019
- Motor channels: 2
- Operating voltage: 5.5V - 24V
- Peak output current per channel: 30A
- Current sense: 0.14V/A
- Reverse voltage protection: Y