Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Operating voltage: 6.5 V to 40 V (absolute maximum)
- Output current: 13 A continuous
- Inputs compatible with 1.8 V, 3.3 V, and 5 V logic
- PWM operation up to 100 kHz
Please consider Pololu G2 High Power Motor Driver 17A, 6.5V-30V (which is a lower voltage version) or Pololu G2 High Power Motor Driver 21A, 6.5V-40V (which is a higher current version) as alternatives.
The Pololu G2 High Power Motor Driver 13A, 6.5V-40V- 24v13 enables bidirectional control of one high-power DC brushed motor. The small 1.3″ × 0.8″ board supports a wide 6.5 V to 40 V voltage range and is efficient enough to deliver a continuous 13 A without a heat sink.
Additional features of this second-generation (G2) driver include reverse-voltage protection along with basic current sensing and current limiting functionality.
- Current sense output proportional to motor current (approx. 40 mV/A; only active while H-bridge is driving)
- Active current limiting (chopping) with default threshold of 30 A (can be adjusted lower)
- Reverse-voltage protection
- Undervoltage shutdown
- Short circuit protection
- Motor channels: 1
- Minimum operating voltage: 6.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 40 V
- Continuous output current per channel: 13 A
- Current sense: 0.04 V/A
- Maximum PWM frequency: 100 kHz
- Minimum logic voltage: 1.8 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Reverse voltage protection: Y
- PCB dev codes: md31a
- Other PCB markings: 0J9257, blank white box