Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RadioLink Byme-D Delta Wing Flight Controller
- Is developed with the best PID parameters
- Is tiny with the total weight of 4.5 g including wires
- Offers three flight modes (Stabilize / Gyro / Manual)
- Offers compact and portable, enjoy indoor/outdoor flight
The RadioLink Byme-D Delta Wing Flight Controller is tiny with a total weight of 4.5 g including wires. Even small indoor models can have it installed without extra burden for longer flight time.
Byme-D is developed with the best PID parameters by experienced pilots and engineers repeatedly studied flight tests for over a year. Pilots only need to pull both joysticks to outside corners to calibrate without especially setting parameters.
Applicable to all model airplanes with mix elevator/aileron controls including delta wing, paper plane. SU27.F22.
Unlike fully manual, this mode has a flight controller assisting to balance aircraft and is suitable for beginners to practice level flight. When under this mode, the max inclination angle is 70° for rolling while that for pitching is 45°.
Under this mode, the three-axis gyro assists to enhance the flight stability but the aircraft won't level automatically. Pilots with certain experience take the Gyro Mode to practice better control of fixed-wing.
Without any assistance of flight controller algorithm or gyro, all flight movements are realized manually, which requires the most advanced skills. Various of freestyles such as backward, roll, loop, snake and over-low altitude flight can be easily achieved under this mode.
- 1 x Flight Controller
- 1 x Wire for Receiver Connection
- 1 x Double Sided Adhesive Tape
- 1 x Bag
- Channel Qty: 3 channels
- Signal Supported: SBUS/PPM
- Operating Current: 25±2mA
- Input Voltage: 5-6V
- Integrated Sensor: 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis acceleration sensor
- Weight: 4.5g (with wires)