- Radiolink R12DS, 2.4G 12 channels receiver
- DSSS and FHSS spread spectrum working synchronously
- Compatible with Radiolink transmitters AT9, AT9S, AT10 and AT10II
- AT9, AT9S, AT10 and AT10II can upgrade to 12 channels just upgrade by firmware
- S-BUS and PWM signal working at the same time
There is two signal working mode available in the Radiolink R12DS 10-CH 2.4GHz DSSS & FHSS Receiver PWM signal output working mode and S-BUS signal output working mode. In PWM mode red LED indicates PWM signal output, 11 channels totally. In S-BUS mode blue/purple LED indicates S-BUS signal output, 12 channels totally.
S-BUS and PWM signal working at the same time. S-BUS signal channel (3 pin of row 11) output 12 channels S-BUS signal, PWM signal channels (3 pin of row 1 to row 10) output CH3 to CH12 PWM signals, but 12 channels in total. How many PWM signal channels you can use depends on how many S-BUS signal channels you have used (e.g.: you have used 4 S-BUS signal channels, then you have 8 PWM signal channels to use).
- Channels: 12 channels: output 12 channels signal, support S-BUS and PWM signal output synchronously.
- Working voltage: 4.8-10V
- Working current: 38-45mA（input voltage: 5V）
- Receiver integrate telemetry sensor including signal strength and voltage. Support extended engine voltage telemetry module PRM-01 and module PRM-02 can feedback GPS info, Speed, voltage etc. on AT9/AT9S/AT10/AT10II display when work with flight controller APM or PIX.
- 4096 section precision, 0.25us per section, servo anti-shake rudder.
- Control distance: about 4 kilometers air (Maximum range tested in unobstructed areas free of interference and may vary depending on local regulations).
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.