Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 Quad Core Processor
- Dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and PoE capability
- Same mechanical footprint as the
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B 1 GBand the 3 B Model
The Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Computer Board is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range, boasting a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4 GHz, dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT. The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced wireless LAN compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ maintains the same mechanical footprint as both the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. The secret of its power is the Broadcom BCM2837, an ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit Quad Core Processor System-on-Chip operating at 1.4GHz. The GPU provides OpenGL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode.
It is capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24 GFLOPs of general-purpose compute. What does that all mean? It means that if you plug the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ into your HDTV, you could watch Blu-ray quality video, using H.264 at 40MBits/s.
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Computer Board
- 85mm x 56mm x 17mm
- Media Type: H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30); H.264 encode (1080p30); OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
- Memory: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- Power Rating: 5 V/2.5 A DC via micro USB connector; 5 V DC via GPIO header; Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Processor Type: Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 64-bit SoC @ 1.4 GHz
Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled:
- PoE operation requires a PoE HAT (not included)
- Without being tethered to an electrical outlet, the Raspberry Pi 3B+ can be located wherever it is needed most, and repositioned easily if required up to a range of 100m
- Having power available over a network means that the installation and the distribution of a network from Raspberry Pi become simpler and more effective
- Wireless Access Points – WIFI and Bluetooth
- IP/CCTV/Security Cameras
- Audio/Video Streaming
- VoIP and Video calling
- Internet servers