Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 8 megapixel image sensor
- Increased IR light sensitivity
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models
- Ultra small and lightweight design
- Camera module connects to the Raspberry Pi board via the CSI connector
The Raspberry Pi Infrared Camera Module (NoIR) V2 featured the same 8 megapixel image sensor as the standard Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 with the infrared cut-off filter removed to increase IR light sensitivity.
The Pi NoIR is compatible with all Raspberry Pi models and provides high definition, high sensitivity, low crosstalk and low noise image capture in an ultra-small and lightweight design. The camera module connects to the Raspberry Pi board via the CSI connector which is capable of extremely high data rates and it exclusively carries pixel data to the processor.
- Sony IMX 219 PQ CMOS image sensor in a fixed-focus module with IR blocking filter removed.
- Resolution: 8-megapixel
- Still picture resolution: 3280 x 2464
- Connection to Raspberry Pi: 15-pin ribbon cable, to the dedicated 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI-2).
- Lens size: 1/4”
- Dimensions: 23.86 x 25 x 9mm
- Weight: 3g
Max image transfer rate
- 1080p: 30fps (encode and decode)
- 720p: 60fps
Image control functions
- Automatic exposure control
- Automatic white balance
- Automatic band filter
- Automatic 50/60 Hz luminance detection
- Automatic black level calibration
- Operating: -20º to 60º
- Stable image: -20º to 60º