Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Raspberry Pi UPS HAT
- Features a Standard Raspberry Pi extension interface
- Is compatible with other expansion boards
- Supports 2A maximum current output
- Includes 5 LEDs for showing the battery status
The Raspberry Pi UPS HAT is an uninterruptable power supply shield for Raspberry Pi. It can provide a steady power source to Raspberry Pi for an extended period of time when the system is powered-off, by which to avoid system damage and assure safe shut down.
In addition, the product could be used to supply stable power for some applications requiring mobility such as Raspberry Pi camera, tablet PC, field data collection system.
- 1 x Raspberry Pi UPS HAT
- 4 x Copper Columns and Screws Set
- 65 x 56 mm / 2.56 x 2.20 in
- Supply Voltage: 4.5~5.5 V
- Supply Current: (recommend using an adapter with a power of 2 A and above)
- Power Supply Interface: Micro-USB
- Maximum Charge Current: 1.6 A
- Battery Interface: PH2.0-2P or solderable contact
- Battery: 3.7 Lithium Battery
- Output Voltage: 5 V
- Maximum Output Current: 2 A
- Main-Board: Raspberry Pi B/B+/2B/3B and subsequent versions
- Communication Interface: I2C
- Mounting Hole Size: 58 x 49 mm / 2.28” x 1.93”
- Operating Temperature: -40 ℃ ~ 85 ℃