- reTerminal E10-1 Expansion Board
- Supports DC Jack / PoE / UPS / Ethernet / LTE / 4G / 5G / LoRaWAN / SATA2
- Also supports RS-485, RS-232, and CAN Bus high-speed connection
- Equipped with two microphones and one speaker
- Enables you to develop and deploy more edge computing applications
- Enhanced wireless communication and industrial data transmission
- Note: The UPS-18650 battery is not included
The reTerminal E10-1 Expansion Board supports DC Jack / PoE / UPS / Ethernet / LTE / 4G / 5G / LoRaWAN / RS485 / 232 / CAN / SATA2 and offers an expansion board for the reTerminal which empowers it with rechargeable and portable functions, enhanced wireless communication and industrial data transmission along with audio capability. It ensures the reTerminal is even stronger and allows it to be deployed in more scenarios like high-speed industrial, agriculture applications, or enhanced wireless home, individual usages.
The reTerminal E10-1 enables you to develop and deploy more edge computing applications while using the reTerminal, the Next Generation of Human Machine Interface. Featuring multiple bridge IC and high-function peripherals, this board gives the reTerminal the power of rechargeable and portable functions, enhanced wireless communication and industrial data transmission along with audio capability.
The board supports the reTerminal transmitting the data through the industrial interface like DP9 Connector for RS-232 and integrated 6 Pin Terminal Connector for RS485 and CAN. Meanwhile, there are high-function mini-PCIe and M.2 B Key connectors on the board, which helps the reTerminal to apply LoRaWAN and LTE wireless function and SSD storage ability. Additionally, with an onboard card slot, it can also contribute to the reTerminal to transfer data through 4G/5G communication.
- 1x reTerminal E10-1 - Expansion Board
- 1x Screw Driver
- DC Jack: Supply power to the reTerminal, the expansion board and the battery in DC 12V @4A
- PoE: The PoE power input is RJ45 and supports a maximum of 25 W power input.
- UPS -18650 battery: 2 x battery holder with a fixed pin. During the charging process, the battery will automatically stop charging if it overheats, and LED 2 will flash the alarm.
- RS-485 Interface: RS-485 supports a maximum communication rate of 256000 baud
- Rs-232 Interface: Rs-232 supports a maximum communication rate of 256000 baud
- CAN: CAN at common-mode supports 500 KBps communication rate, CAN at FD mode supports the communication rate up to 8Mbps
- Antenna interface: Equip four antennas
- RJ45 Interface for Giga Ethernet: Equip LAN7800 IC with the RJ45 interface and support PoE module
- DC jack Power interface: DC 12V at 4A
- 100 pins Industrial High-Speed Interface: Connect with reTerminal through 100 pins high-speed interface: Connect with reTerminal through 100 pins high-speed interface
- M.2 Interface: Support SSD, M.2 B KEY driver, USB3.0 GEN1, and SATA 2, suitable for 2242/2280
- Mini-PCIe: Support UART, USB2.0, I2C, and SPI communication modes
- SIM card slot: Insert the LTE / 4G / 5G sim card
- Microphone: Two Analog Microphones
- Speaker: 8 Ω / 1 W
- Fan: 3 Pin Fan
- Wireless Connection: M.2 Interface Support 4G/5G wireless modules | Mini-PCIe Support LTE/4G/LoRaWAN modules | SIM card slot Insert the LTE/4G/5G Sim card | Antenna interface Equip four antennas
- Giga Ethernet: Equip LAN7800 IC with the RJ45 interface and support PoE module
- LED1: DC Jack Power status indicator
- LED2: LED 2, as the battery status indicator, blinks during the reTerminal startup, and stops blinking after done loading the battery driver. At this time, if the battery is at the charging state, LED 2 will stay lighting, otherwise, the LED 2 will be off.
- LED3: User LED
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.