Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Open Box: Product like new, customer return
- RF Explorer 6G WB PLUS - Slim Spectrum Analyzers
- Offers a powerful Spectrum Analyzer
- Solid metal case with high-quality varnished paint
- High-capacity internal Lithium battery
- Pocket size and lightweight
- Ideal choice for all usable HAM bands
The RF Explorer 6G WB PLUS - Slim Spectrum Analyzers (Open Box) is a powerful Spectrum Analyzer model, covering the full 6 GHz range starting at 15 MHz up to 6.1 GHz with no gaps or limitations, and up to 7.5 GHz with an optional extra license.
This model replaces the RF Explorer 6G Combo standard model, the new SLIM design offers an outstanding robust enclosure with a strong metallic body and shiny varnished paint, a more convenient USB connector on the side, and a larger internal battery capacity.
An RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer is a special device designed to detect very sensitive signal radiation and identify signal interference, tune antenna setups, detect signal leakage, and find hidden bugs, among many other applications.
The combination of small size, great sensitivity, and robust design makes it the ideal instrument to carry on for indoor and outdoor measurements. When connected to a computer, it can be controlled by free software available for download with stunning high-resolution graphics, data storage, and reply features.
- 1x Spectrum Analyzer
- 1x Mini USB Cable
- 1x Dual band 144 / 430 MHz Telescopic Antenna
- 1x UHF 400-900 Mhz Antenna
- 1x Dual band 5 / 2.4 GHz Antenna
- 1x EVA Case
- Display: 128 x 64 pixels
- Screen Type: LCD
- Frequency Band: 15 - 6100 MHz
- Frequency Span: 2 - 960 MHz in a single sweep
- Internal Selectable LNA Gain: 25 dB
- Internal selectable Attenuators: 30 and 60 dB
- Supporting OS: Windows, Linux, and macOS X
- Resolution Bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6 kHz to 600 kHz
- Frequency Resolution: 1 Khz
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-1.0 ppm
- Amplitude Stability and Accuracy (typical): +-3 dBm
- Amplitude Resolution: 0.5 dBm
- Dynamic Range: -125 to 10 dBm
- Absolute Max Input Power: +30 dBm
- Average Noise Level (typical LNA): -125 dBm
- Wifi Analyzing Range: 2.4 and 5 GHz bands
- SMA: Standard 50 ohms connectors
- Battery: Internal Lithium-Ion 1800 mA/h rechargeable battery
- Antenna Included: 2.4 / 5 GHz dual-band antenna | UHF 400-900 MHz rubber duck articulated antenna | Wideband 144 / 433 MHz dual band telescopic antenna