Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RGB LED Owire - 2 Pin PTH, 4mm Concave
- Easy-to-use 2 Pin PTH connection
- Customizable with 8 modes and 7 colors
- Arduino library available for convenience
- Operates from a GPIO pin or MOSFET for multiple LEDs
The RGB LED Owire - 2 Pin PTH, 4mm Concave Lens offers a balance between color cycling LEDs and fully addressable LEDs. Although individual addressing is not possible, users can change the color and mode of all LEDs in the chain simultaneously.
These LEDs require only power and ground connections, with mode changes achieved through a 7-bit pattern. An Arduino library is available for ease of use. A single LED can operate from a GPIO pin, but multiple LEDs in parallel may require a MOSFET for power rail signaling. The LED features a 3.2VDC forward voltage, 8 modes, and 7 colors with combinations.
- 1x RGB LED 'OWire' - 2 Pin PTH 4mm Concave
- 4mm PTH LED with Concave Lens
- 2 Pins
- Forward Voltage: 3.2VDC
- 8 Modes
- 7 colors (including color combinations)