- Dual channel synchronous motor controller
- 2 channels at 60A each, 120A peak
- Dual quadrature encoders with up to 19.6 million PPS
- Serial, RC or Analog control
The RoboClaw 2x60AHV, 60VDC Regenerative Motor Controller is an extremely efficient, versatile, dual channel synchronous regenerative motor controller. It can supply two brushed DC motors with 60 Amps continuous and 120 Amps peak. The RoboClaw also includes a 3 Amp switch mode BEC. Power any device from RoboClaw safely with plenty of power to spare. This board supports up to 60V inputs with the same 60A per channel capability.
RoboClaw supports multiple sensor inputs including dual quadrature encoders with up to 19.6 million pulses per second, potentiometers and absolute encoders.With dual quadrature decoding you get greater control over speed, velocity and direction. Automatically maintain speed and direction even if the load changes. With the ability to use potentiometers, you can easily create giant servo systems and control them from any of RoboClaw's interface modes.
As a synchronous regenerative motor controller, RoboClaw will charge the attached battery during a slow down or breaking action. RoboClaw also incorporates a lithium cutoff mode which protects your batteries from damage.
- USB interface
- 3.3V compliant outputs
- 5V tolerant inputs
- Quadrature encoders
- Absolute encoders
- Position and velocity control
- Encoders supported in all modes
- High resolution current sense
- High speed direction change
- 5V 3 Amp switch mode BEC
- Battery level monitoring
- Dual channel quadrature decoding
- Dual 19,600,000 PPS per channel
- Thermal protection
- Regenerative breaking
- Can be bussed