Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RoboPad Extendable Collector Contacts, 90mm Wide, 100A
- Offers system made of retractable collector and fixed base
- Fully passive - no power required
- Excellent low resistance electrical contacts
- Ultra-low-profile charge base
- Built-in solid-state Hall switch
- Durable and weather-resistant
The RoboPad Extendable Collector Contacts, 90mm Wide, 100A offers precision, high current charging solution for mobile robots and Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV).
The magnet's strong attractive action results in a high-pressure, high-quality electrical contact. The magnet's repelling function actively forces the pads retractions as the robot moves away.
The base's ultra-low profile, and the collector's extension range, allow for far more compact charging configurations over any other charge system, in the permanent factory and business environments.
It is composed of a charge contacts base that is typically affixed on the floor, and a collector unit with extendable contacts mounted on the robot. Unlike conventional spring-loaded contact products commercially available, RoboPad utilizes high energy magnets to control the connection and disconnection action automatically, while using no additional power from the mobile system's batteries.
- 1x RoboPad Extendable Collector Contacts, 90mm Wide, 100A
- Base: 140 x 90 x 10 mm
- Extension range: 10 mm
- Collector Extended: 90 x 56 x 42 mm
- Collector Retracted: 90 x 56 x 32 mm
- Current: 100 A max, 75 A continuous
- Voltage: 200 V max
- Extension/Retraction speed: 20 ms typical
- Contact Pressure: 1.5 kg typical
- Left/Right alignment tolerance: +/-5 mm
- Hall sensor voltage: 4.5 to 24V, open collector output
- Max up/down cycles: >100,000
- Collector Sensor Activation Distance: 4 mm min / 5 mm max