- RoboteQ Single Channel 60A 60V BLDC Controller SBL2360TS
- Offers three motor operating modes
- Provides separate connector for Hall Sensors
- Built-in dual 3-phase high-power drivers
- Operates from a single 12V power source
- Lets you full forward and reverse motor control
The RoboteQ Single Channel 60A 60V BLDC Controller SBL2360TS is a features-packed, high-current, single-channel controller for brushless DC motors.
The controller can operate in one of several modes in order to sense the rotor position and sequence power on the motor’s 3 windings in order to generate smooth continuous rotation.
The controller also uses the Hall sensor and/or Encoder information to compute speed and measure traveled distance inside a 32-bit counter. The motors may be operated in open or closed-loop speed mode, position mode, or torque mode. Features several Analog, Pulse, and Digital I/Os which can be remapped as command or feedback inputs, limit switches, or many other functions.
The SBL2360 accepts commands received from an RC radio, Analog Joystick, wireless modem, or microcomputer. For mobile robot applications, the controller’s two motor channels can either be operated independently or mixed to move and steer a vehicle.
Numerous safety features are incorporated into the controller to ensure reliable and safe operation. The controller’s operation can be extensively automated and customized using Basic Language scripts.
The controller can be configured, monitored, and tuned in real-time using RoboteQ’s free PC utility. The controller can also be reprogrammed in the field with the latest features by downloading new operating software from Roboteq.
- 1 x RoboteQ Single Channel 60A 60V BLDC Controller SBL2360TS
- Motor Type: Brushless DC
- Safe Torque Off (STO): Yes
- Cooling: Conduction plate
- Max Voltage: 60
- Number of Channels: 1
- Max Amps per Channe: 60
- Continuous Amps per Channel: 40
- Power Connections: Screw Terminals
- Field Oriented Control (FOC): Yes
- Trapezoidal: Yes
- Sinusoidal: Yes
- RS232: Yes
- RS485: Yes
- USB: Yes
- CANbus: Yes
- Ethernet: No
- Encoder: Yes
- Hall: Yes
- Sin/Cos: Yes
- SSI: Yes
- SPI: No
- Resolver: No
- Max Analog Inputs: 8
- Max Digital Inputs: 10
- Max Digital Outputs: 4
- Max Pulse Inputs: 8
- Weight: 215 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.