Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RS485 CAN Expansion Board for Jetson Nano, Digital Isolation & Protection Circuit
- Easily connects with Jetson Nano via 40-pin GPIO extension header
- Features MCP2515 CAN controller and SIT65HVD230DR transceiver
- Provides RS485 functionality for half-duplex communication
- Offers surge voltage suppression and lightning-proof protection
- Includes development resources and Python example manual
The RS485 CAN Expansion Board for Jetson Nano, Digital Isolation & Protection Circuit offers a 40-pin GPIO extension header for direct attachment to the Jetson Nano. Equipped with an onboard CAN controller MCP2515 via SPI interface and SIT65HVD230DR transceiver, it also provides RS485 functionality controlled via UART for half-duplex communication.
The board includes a TVS for surge voltage suppression, lightning proof, and anti-electrostatic protection, as well as a digital isolation chip for enhanced signal isolation and stability. Reserved control pins enable compatibility with other control boards, and development resources and a manual with Python examples are provided.
- 1x RS485 CAN for Jetson Nano
- 1x Screws Pack
- 100 x 79 mm (L x W)
- Mounting hole size: 3.0 mm
- CAN Controller: MCP2515
- CAN Transceiver: SIT65HVD230DR
- RS485 Transceiver: SP3485
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V