Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RS-485 Half Duplex Port
- Up to 250 kbps transfer rate
- Use the Raspberry Pi to control external RS-485 devices
- Stackable with other Raspberry Pi accessory boards
The RS485 Raspberry Pi HAT is connected to the UART port on the Raspberry Pi using a SN65HVD72 interface. The SN65HVD72 IC converts the 3.3V UART signals to RS-485 voltages allowing communication with RS-485 compatible devices over a DB9 serial cable or twisted pair cable. The RS-485 port can be accessed through the DB9 port or the solder points on the PCB. The RS485 Pi contains protection against voltage spikes in the form of a TVS Diode and two 10-Ω, Pulse-Proof Thick-Film Resistors.
- Supply Voltage
- Logic Voltage at GPIO Port
- Differential Input Voltage at A & B
- High-level input voltage
- Low-level input voltage
- Signalling Data Rate