Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Rugged I2C Soil Moisture Sensor
- Is coated in epoxy resin
- Offers good stability
- Is protected by adhesive lined heat shrink
- Uses industrial Modbus protocol
The Rugged I2C Soil Moisture Sensor is a "sensor mode only" version of an I2C soil moisture sensor coated in epoxy resin and protected by adhesive lined heat shrink.
This open-source sensor can be read via I2C protocol and provides soil moisture, light, and temperature sensing.
Note: Light sensing does not work for rugged sensors as the light sensor is covered by heat shrink.
- 1x Rugged I2C Soil Moisture Sensor
- Version: 2.7.5
- Supply voltage: 3.3 - 5 V
- Operating temperature: 0 - 85 °C
- Moisture reading drift with temperature: - <10% over full temp range
- Default I2C address: 0x20 (hex)