Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Seeed Studio XIAO RP2040
- Offers flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- Breadboard-friendly and SMD design
- Built with rich interfaces
- Onboard Flash memory
- Supports: Micropython, Arduino, and CircuitPython
The Seeed Studio XIAO RP2040 is a microcontroller using the Raspberry Pi RP2040 chip. The MCU runs at up to 133 MHz.
It is built with rich interfaces in a tiny thumb size and fully supports Arduino, MicroPython, and CircuitPython. The onboard interfaces are enough for developing multiple applications.
- 1x Seeed Studio XIAO RP2040
- 2x 7-Pin Header
- 20 x 17.5 x 3.5 mm (L x W x H)
- CPU: Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor
- Clock running: up to 133 MHz
- Storage: SRAM: 264 KB | Flash memory: 2 MB
- I/O PINs: Digital pins: 11 | Analog Pins: 4 | PWM Pins: 11
- Interface: 1 I2C interface | 1 UART interface | 1 SPI interface | 1 SWD Bonding pad interface
- Power supply and Downloading interface: USB Type-C
- LEDs: 1 user LED | 1 power LED | 2 LEDs for serial port downloading | 1 RGB LED
- Button: 1 RESET button | 1 BOOT button
- Power Pads: For the battery power supply
- Software compatibility: Support Micropython / Arduino / CircuitPython
- Cover: Projection cover for protecting the circuit