- Seeedstudio Armor Lite Heat Sink w/ PWM Fan for Raspberry Pi 4B
- Offers a thin and lightweight heat sink
- Equipped with a 3510 ultra-quiet cooling fan
- Provides better heat dissipation
- Supports PWM control speed regulation
- Easy to install
The Seeedstudio Armor Lite Heat Sink w/ PWM Fan for Raspberry Pi 4B is equipped with a 3510 ultra-quiet cooling fan, that is suitable to use with the Raspberry Pi 4.
It provides better heat dissipation through passive cooling while protecting the Raspberry Pi. Also, it provides faster cooling through active cooling using a PWM fan. The speed of the fan can be easily controlled using a Python script provided, which is perfectly compatible with Raspberry Pi OS.
Other systems need to manually write Python or C code to drive the fan speed through PWM. It is very easy to install and provides a good contact surface between the onboard components and the heat sink with the use of the included thermal pads.
- Lightweight and silent
- Support PWM control speed regulation
- Easy to install and fix
- Good heat dissipation effect
- Compatible with official system configuration
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.