Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- EMG detector to connect human body and electronics
- Gathers small muscle signals
- 6 disposable surface electrodes
- Can be used in 3.3V or 5V system
The Seeedstudio Grove EMG Detector is a bridge which connects the human body and electronics. The sensor gathers small muscle signals then processes them with 2th amplifyer and filter. The output signal can then be recognized by Arduino and you can add this signal into your control system. In standby mode, the output voltage is 1.5V. When muscle activity is detected, the output signal rises up to a maximum voltage of 3.3V.
Note: The sensor cannot be used for medical purposes.
- It'll take about 5s to initialize, you should keep static when initializing.
- When initializing, the Led Bar will go from level 10 to level 0.
- When the Led Bar is completely turned off, you may move.
- When you are moving, you will see the level of the Led Bar change.
- Grove compatible
- 3.5mm connector
- Power supply voltage: 3.3V - 5V
- 1000mm cable leads
- No additional power supply
- Weight: 39g