- Seeedstudio Grove Screw Terminal
- Offers high current/voltage adaptable
- Comes with four 3.5mm pitch pins
- Features four ports including GND, VCC, and two other undefined ports
- Grove unified socket
- Can accept 30 to 20AWG wire
The Seeedstudio Grove Screw Terminal comes with four 3.5 mm pitch pins rated up to 6A. The terminal can accept 30 to 20AWG wire. It is the most commonly used pitch screw terminal.
This grove has four ports, including GND, VCC, and two other undefined ports. Screw terminals are commonly used to connect a chassis ground, such as on a record player or a surge protector. Most public address systems in buildings also use them for speakers, and sometimes for other outputs and inputs.
- 1x Seeedstudio Grove Screw Terminal
- 89 x 140 x 12 mm
- Diameter: 3.5 mm
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 ~ 5 V
- Pitch pins: 4
- Weight: 10 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.