Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Seeedstudio ODYSSEY X86J4125800 v2 w/ Linux and Arduino Core
- ODYSSEY Mini PC: Quad-core Intel® Celeron® J4125, 8GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Hybrid & Fast Network Access
- High-definition 4K Video Output
- Supports Windows, Linux, OpenWRT OS, and Grove
The Seeedstudio ODYSSEY X86J4125800 v2 w/ Linux and Arduino Core features the Quad-core Intel® Celeron® J4125, assembling multiple functions in this SBC (Single Board Computer). It offers dual 2.5GbE interfaces and multiple wireless connectivities, supporting two displays for 4K output, carrying sufficient storage capability and equipment expandables, operated by Windows, Linux, and OpenWRT OS, connected through the entire Grove ecosystem, all of which indicate that it can be an ideal mini PC, a functional router, a media center or other development applications by your definition.
You can access fast speed network with equipped dual 2.5GbE interfaces which increases the network performance and helps you with daily work efficiency. Meanwhile, there is dual-band Wi-Fi onboard which improves throughput capability and connection flexibility. This board also supports 4G LTE communication where you can insert a Micro-SIM card and input a 4G module. With enhanced interconnectivity, this little box can implement the function of a high-speed router and IoT gateway.
This mini desktop PC comes with Intel® UHD Graphics 600, and an HDMI 2.0a interface which offers 4K@60Hz immersive visual output. Furthermore, the USB3.1 Type-C also supports media stream which means it can be converted to a DP interface. You can connect two monitors at the same time and perform different tasks. It can be utilized to realize a home theater for entertainment or a conferencing video for business trips, functioning well both indoors and outdoors.
There equips one SATA and dual M.2 PCIe (B Key and M Key) interfaces for high storage extension. You can input NVME SSD (M.2 M-Key) or use an M.2 to SATA Converter to enable the computer to connect with up to three hard drives. It even provides 1x SD card slot, 1x 3.5mm audio Jack, 1x USB 3.1, and 2x USB 2.0 ports for equipment expandability. You can utilize it to build a NAS (Network-Attached Storage) or an NVR (Network Video Recorder).
Seeed Studio elaborates and establishes this development board by inserting the RP2040 co-processor, presenting compatible Raspberry Pi 40-Pin and compatible RP2040 28-Pin for high standards of operation of the development. Supported by Seeed Studio's entire electronics Grove ecosystem and enhanced SenseCAP platform, you are able to manage hundreds of sensors in your projects.
Whether applying it as an HTPC (Home Theater Personal Computer) for home entertainment, or a travel PC for outdoor and business trips, you can choose to install Windows, Linux, and OpenWRT OS and define this board in your way.
- 1x Seeedstudio ODYSSEY X86J4125800 v2 w/ Linux and Arduino Core
- 110 x 110 mm
- Components: ODYSSEY - X86J4125800 v2
- Processor: Intel® Celeron® J4125 (Frequency: 2.0 - 2.7GHz)
- Coprocessor: Raspberry Pi ® RP2040 32bit ARM® Dual-Core Cortex® M0+
- Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 600 (Frequency: 250 – 750MHz)
- Memory: LPDDR4 8GB
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac @ 2.4/5 GHz HT160
- Networking: Intel® I211AT PCIe Gigabit LAN, Supports Wake-On-LAN, Supports PXE
- Audio: Microphone + headphone Combo Connector
- USB: USB 2.0 Type-A x2, USB 3.1 Type-A x1, USB 3.1 Type-C x1
- Video Interfaces: HDMI2.0a: Up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz 24bpp / DP1.2a: Up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz 24bpp
- Expansion Slots: M.2(Key B, 2242/2280): SATA III, USB2.0, UIM; M.2 (Key M, 2242/2280): PCIe 2.0 x4; Micro SD card Socket; SIM Card Socket; SATA III
- RTC: JST 1.0 CR2032 3V
- TPM: Built-in TPM (2.0), optional external TPM
- Power: DC Jack 5.5/2.1mm or Type-C PD, DC Jack input: 12-19V DC, Type-C input: 15V DC
- Certifications: FCC, CE, TELEC, UKCA
- Operating temperature: 0 ~75 °C
- 1x 40-Pin header compatible with Raspberry Pi
- 1x 28-Pin header (RP2040)
- 1x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1x 4-Pin header (UART function from RP2040)
- 1x Fan Port (4 pins 1.25mm PWM 5V）
- 3x 4-Pin SATA Power Connector
- 1x 4-Pin header (Power and Switch)