Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SeeedStudio ODYSSEY X86J4125864
- Offers a series of Single Board Computer
- Allows you to build Edge Computing applications
- Based on Intel Celeron J4125
- Onboard Arduino Co-processor
- Compatible with Grove Ecosystem
- Supports Windows 10 and Linux OS
The SeeedStudio ODYSSEY X86J4125864 is a series of SBC (Single Board Computer), allowing you to build Edge Computing applications with ease. The ODYSSEY - X86J4125, based on Intel Celeron J4125, is a Quad-Core 2.0 GHz CPU that bursts up to 2.7 GHz. The ODYSSEY - X86J4125 is more than just a computer, with the Arduino Co-processor onboard, it can be used to connect with sensors, gyroscope, and much more.
It includes all the powerful features of Mini PC such as including an 8 GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64 GB eMMC Storage (optional), onboard Wi-Fi/BLE, Dual Gigabyte Ethernet Ports, Audio Input and Output, USB Ports, HDMI, SATA Connectors, and PCIe, however, within a cost-effective price.
With simple connections to Mouse, Keyboard, and Monitor to ODYSSEY - X86J4125, you will get a Desktop Mini PC right away. With eMMC versions, you even have the Windows 10 Enterprise pre-installed!
With Dual Gigabit Ethernet, you can build the OpenWrt project and pfSense with ease. There are also two of M.2 PCIe (B Key and M Key), which enables various expandable capabilities including Hard Drives, SSD, GPU, 4G, and even 5G cellular network connectivity.
With ODYSSEY - X86J4125, you can build your own NAS (Network-Attached Storage), your high-performance Virtual Router, or a 4G LTE Gateway in your IoT applications. There is an onboard ATSAMD21 Core, an ARM Cortex-M0+ MCU that allows you to program Arduino on the x86 platform. The Raspberry Pi compatible 40-Pin provides hardware compatibility to most of the Pi HATs in the market. All of these features provide endless possibilities for using the ODYSSEY - X86J4125.
- 1x ODYSSEY - X86J4125
- 1x International Power Adapter
- 1x SATA Cable
- 2x Antenna
- 1x RTC Battery
- 1x User Manual
- 110 x 110 mm
- Components: ODYSSEY - X86J4125
- Processor: Intel Celeron J4125 (Frequency: 2.0 - 2.7 GHz)
- Coprocessor: Microchip ATSAMD21G18 32-Bit ARM Cortex M0+
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 600 (Frequency: 250 – 750 MHz)
- Memory: LPDDR4 8 GB
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac at 2.4/5 GHz HT160 & Bluetooth 5.0
- Networking: Intel I211AT PCIe Gigabit LAN, Supports Wake-On-LAN, Supports PXE
- Audio: Microphone + headphone Combo Connector
- USB: USB 2.0 Type-A x2, USB 3.1 Type-A x1, USB 3.1 Type-C x1
- Video Interfaces: HDMI2.0a: Up to 4096 x 2160 at 60 Hz 24 bpp / DP1.2a: Up to 4096 x 2160 at 6 0Hz 24 bpp
- Expansion Slots: M.2 (Key B, 2242/2280): SATA III, USB2.0, UIM; M.2 (Key M, 2242/2280): PCIe 2.0 x4; Micro SD card Socket; SIM Card
- Socket; SATA III
- RTC: JST 1.0 CR2032 3 V
- TPM: Built-in TPM (2.0)
- Power: DC Jack 5.5/2.1 mm or Type-C PD; DC Jack input: 12-19 V DC; Type-C input: 15 V DC
- 1x 40-Pin header compatible with Raspberry Pi
- 1x 28-Pin header (SAMD21G18)
- 1x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1x 4-Pin herder (UART function from SAMD21G18)
- 1x Fan Port (4 pins 1.25 mm PWM 5V）
- 3x 4-Pin SATA Power Connector
- 1x 4-Pin herder (Power and Switch)