- Seeedstudio SenseCAP M2 Data Only LoRaWAN Indoor Gateway (SX1302) - US915
- Offers a LoRaWAN Indoor Gateway
- Comes with a 3 dBi High-Performance Antenna
- Provides miles of wireless network coverage
- Built-in BLE
- Supports both Wi-Fi and Ethernet internet connection
The Seeedstudio SenseCAP M2 Data Only LoRaWAN Indoor Gateway (SX1302) - US915 is a LoRaWAN Gateway connected to the Helium LongFi Network and able to provide miles of wireless network coverage and data transmission capacity for Long Range /LoRaWAN devices.
SenseCAP M2 is powered by the mature hardware solution MT7628 and Semtech SX1302/SX1303 baseband Long Range chip. It has built-in BLE and supports both Wi-Fi and Ethernet internet connection. For users who need to power the gateway on Ethernet instead of an extra power supply cable, the PoE feature is also added in M2.
With a 3 dBi High-Performance Antenna, SenseCAP M2 could provide Miles of LoRaWAN coverage and a strong signal. And you could always upgrade the antenna to fit your usage scenario based on different environments. Users could easily set up the hotspot In a few simple steps via SenseCAP Hotspot App. SenseCAP Hotspot Dashboard and SenseCAP Local Console are also developed for users to monitor and manage the Hotspot in an efficient and easy way.
Besides these Professional Management Tools and Cloud Services, SenseCAP has been highly praised by customers for its tech support. Whenever encounter a technical problem, the efficient online tech support service is always here and supports you in a timely manner.
- 1x Seeedstudio SenseCAP M2 Data Only LoRaWAN Indoor Gateway (SX1302) - US915
- 143.6 x 135 x 34 mm (connector not included)
- 150.6 x 135 x 34 mm (connector included)
- Processor: MT7628 (MIPS24KEc at 580 MHz)
- RAM: DDR2 128 MB
- Flash: 32 MB
- Long Range Gateway Chip: SX1302 / SX1303
- Long Range Sensitivity: -125 dBm at 125 KHz / SF7 | -139 dBm at 125 KHz / SF12
- Long Range TX Power: Up to 26 dBm
- Antenna: Long Range: 3dBi External Antenna with Base | Wi-Fi: Internal Antenna | BLE: Ceramic Antenna
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Wi-Fi : Support 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Dual-Module, Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR and V5.2
- Ethernet: RJ45 (10M / 100 M)
- LoRaWAN: Supports Class A, C
- Input Voltage: DC 12 V - 2 A | PoE (IEEE 802.3 af), 40 V - 57 V DC
- Interfaces: Ethernet RJ45 x1 | RP-SMA Female Antenna Connector x1 | Micro SD Card Slot (Future use) x1 | USB Type-C (Console) x1
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 55 °C
- Relative Humidity: 0 - 85 % (non-condensing)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.