- Seeedstudio SenseCAP S2103 LoRaWAN CO2, Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Detects CO2 together with air temperature and humidity
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Ultra-low power consumption
- IP Rating: IP66
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor, and harsh environments
The Seeedstudio SenseCAP S2103 LoRaWAN CO2, Temperature & Humidity Sensor detects CO2 together with air temperature and humidity to bring you the utmost convenience of monitoring invisible environmental parameters that are related to photosynthesis rate, and indoor/outdoor air quality to help our life and industrial production.
Built-in Bluetooth avoids time-consuming configuration works to bring no code experience to individuals with less or no technical background to quickly get started with CO2, temperature, and humidity sensing detection.
This sensor can cover a transmission range of 2 km in urban scenes and 10 km in line of sight scenes while keeping the transmission process low power to support years of usage. Remote monitoring can also benefit large-scale deployment, it gives you the biggest efficiency by saving time and manual labor needed to deploy and manage devices.
Together with a replaceable battery that supports max.10 years of usage and an industrial IP66 enclosure, it meets the need for LoRaWAN-based IoT Solutions in the real world.
- 1x Sensor
- 1x Bracket
- 1x Waterproof Gasket
- 4x KA4 x 20 mm Self-drilling Screw
- 144.5 x 63 x 57 mm (L x W x H)
- Microcontroller: Wio-E5
- Support Protocol: LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- Built-in Bluetooth: App Tool to change parameters
- LoRaWAN Channel Plan: IN865 / EU868 / US915 / AU915 / AS923 / KR920 / RU864
- Max Transmitted Power Sensitivity: 19 dBm
- Sensitivity: -136 dBm at SF12 BW = 125 KHz
- Communication Distance: 2 to10 km (depending on gateway antenna and environments)
- IP Rating: IP66
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +50 °C (Effective measurement range of CO2) | -40 to +85 °C (CO2 module not included)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 90 % RH (non-condensing)
- Weight: 285 g
- Range: 400 to 10000 ppm
- Accuracy: 400 to 5000 ppm: ±(30+3%MV)
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- Range: -40 to +85 °C
- Accuracy: ±0.2 °C
- Resolution: 0.01 °C
- Long-term Drift: <0.03 °C/year
- Range: 0 to 100 %RH
- Accuracy: ±1.8 %RH
- Resolution: 0.01 %RH
- Long-term Drift: <0.25 %RH/year
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.