- Seeedstudio SenseCAP S2105 LoRaWAN Soil Moisture, Temperature & EC Sensor
- Based on FDR technology
- Provides a scan-and-play experience
- High performance and great durability
- Features IP66 enclosure
- Compatible with Worldwide LoRaWAN Networks
The Seeedstudio SenseCAP S2105 LoRaWAN Soil Moisture, Temperature & EC Sensor is based on FDR technology with advantages of fast configuration, safe connection, accurate & wide-range measurement, and simple calibration.
Soil moisture and temperature are two important environmental parameters in planting while soil EC (electrical conductivity) is a key variable that indicates nutrient availability and loss. EC is related to the plant's physiology, growth, and quality. SenseCAP wireless LoRaWAN 3-in-1 sensor can measure these three factors at the same time to help create solutions for smart gardening/farming/agriculture.
SenseCAP provides a scan-and-play experience to enable users to complete the whole configuration in 4 steps. It avoids time-consuming configuration and works for individuals with less or no technical background to quickly get started with soil moisture and temperature detection.
SenseCAP Mate APP is a powerful tool for data visualization and remote device management. It makes sure users acquire and view data on clean interfaces while checking out devices' status through the built-in Bluetooth function. Moreover, users can set threshold values (focus on the data they need to take action for), time intervals (improve the battery efficiency), and set alarms if data is out of the safe range.
- 1x Sensor Node
- 1x Bracket
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 4x KA4 x 20 mm Self-drilling Screw
- Microcontroller: Wio-E5
- Support Protocol: LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- Built-in Bluetooth: App Tool to change parameters
- LoRaWAN Channel Plan: IN865 / EU868 / US915 / AU915 / AS923 / KR920 / RU864
- Max Transmitted Power: 19 dBm
- Sensitivity: -136 dBm at SF12 BW = 125 KHz
- Communication Distance: 2 to10 km (depending on gateway antenna and environments)
- IP Rating: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 °C
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 100 % RH (non-condensing)
- Device Weight: 405 g
Soil Moisture (VWC-Volumetric Water Content)
- Range: 0 to 100 % (air-water)
- Accuracy: 0 to 50%: ±3% | 50 to 100%: ±5%
- Resolution: 0 to 50%: 0.1% | 50 to 100%: 0.5%
- Range: -40 to +80 °C
- Accuracy: 0 to 50 °C: ±0.5 °C | -40 to 0, 50 to 80 °C: ±1 °C
- Resolution: 0.1 °C
Electrical Conductivity (Only supported in S2105)
- Range: 0 to 23 dS/m
- Accuracy: 0 to 5 dS/m: ±5% | 5 to 23 dS/m: ±10%
- Resolution: 0 to 5 dS/m: 0.01 dS/m | 5 to 23 dS/m: 0.1 dS/m
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.