Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Seeedstudio SenseCAP Wireless CO2 Sensor LoRaWAN EU868
- Supports LoRaWAN protocol Class A
- NDIR CO2 sensor technology
- Dual-channel detection for superior stability
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission: 10km in line of sight scene, 2 km in urban scenes
- Battery life ≥ 1.5 years
The Seeedstudio SenseCAP Wireless CO2 Sensor LoRaWAN EU868 measures levels of CO2 emission in the atmosphere, designed with an NDIR CO2 sensor and a custom battery. It's dustproof, optimal for use cases that need reliable data collection, even in dusted indoor environments such as chicken farms.
SenseCAP Wireless CO2 Sensor measures the level of carbon dioxide (CO2) gas at the range of 0 ~ 40000 ppm in the atmosphere, applicable for indoor environments. It is perfect for monitoring CO2 ppm in greenhouses, industrial campuses, factories, schools, office buildings, hotels, hospitals, transportation stations, and anywhere that data of CO2 emission is needed.
This device incorporates a built-in LoRa transmitter based on SX1276 for long-range transmission, an NDIR CO2 sensor, and a custom battery. It is specifically designed and optimized for use cases powering end devices by batteries over the years. To minimize the power consumption, the device wakes up, transmits the collected CO2 data to the gateway, and then goes back to sleep.
Under the best of circumstances, the battery is expected to last for 1.5 years, depending on the data transmission intervals. Please kindly note that the default interval is once per hour.
The data logger part is designed with industry standards and equipped with an IP66 waterproof enclosure. To ensure accuracy and sensitivity. Hence, this CO2 Sensor is applicable only for indoor environments. The product is dustproof, making it ideal for environments such as chicken farms, where there is poultry dust.
- Smart Agriculture/ Precision Agriculture
- Smart Building and Industrial Control
- Environmental Monitoring
- Other Wireless Sensing Applications
- Range: 0 to 40000 ppm
- Accuracy: 400 to 10000ppm - ±(30 ppm + 3 %MV)
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- Temperature Stability: T = 0 - 50 ℃ - ±2.5 ppm/℃
- Product Model: LoRa-S-868-CO2-01
- Microcontroller: Ultra-low-power MCU
- Support Protocol: Based on LoRaWAN v1.0.2 protocol
- LoRa Channel Plan: EU868
- LoRa Power Output: 16 dBm (EIRP)
- Sensitivity: -137.5d Bm (SF12, BW125 KHz)
- Current Consumption: 5 μA (sleep mode)
- 120 mA max (active mode)
- Communication Distance: 2 - 10 km (depending on different antennas and environments)
- IP Rating: IP66 (Sensor Node); Indoor (Sensor Probe)
- UV Resistance: anti-aging (from rain/sun exposure): UL746C F1
- Enclosure Material: PC
- Operating Temperature: 0 - +50 ℃
- Operating Humidity: 0 - 95 %RH
- Device Weight: 319g
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Battery (Contained in equipment)
- Battery Life: ≥ 3 years (upload data once per hour)
- Battery Voltage: 3.6 V
- Battery Capacity: 19Ah (non-rechargeable)