Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SeeedStudio Water Flow Sensor (1/4")
- Consists of a plastic valve body
- Is compact and easy to install
- Provides high sealing performance
- Features a high quality hall effect sensor
- Is RoHS compliant
The SeeedStudio Water Flow Sensor (1/4") consists of a plastic valve body, a water rotor, and a hall-effect sensor. When water flows through the rotor, rotor rolls. Its speed changes with different rate of flow.
The hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal. This one is suitable to detect flow in water dispenser or coffee machine.
- 1 x SeeedStudio Water Flow Sensor (1/4")
- Minimum working voltage: DC 4.5 V
- Maximum working current: 15mA (DC 5 V)
- Working voltage: DC 5 V ~24 V
- Flow rate range: 0.3~6 l/min
- Load capacity: ≤10 mA (DC 5V)
- Operating temperature: ≤80 ℃
- Liquid temperature: ≤120 ℃
- Operating humidity: 35%～90 %RH
- Water pressure: ≤2.0MPa
- Storage temperature: -25～+ 80 ℃
- Storage humidity: 25%～95%RH