- Seeedstudio WM1302 LoRaWAN Raspberry Pi HAT
- Designed to attach WM1302 LoRaWAN Gateway module
- Embedded with LoRaWAN authentication chip
- Features higher sensitivity
- Low power consumption
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi versions up to 4B
The Seeedstudio WM1302 LoRaWAN Raspberry Pi HAT is an add-on expansion board designed specifically for attaching the WM1302 LoRaWAN Gateway module based on SX1302 to Raspberry Pi versions up to Raspberry Pi 4B. It also integrates the LoRaWAN authentication chip and GPS module.
It features higher sensitivity, less power consumption, and lower operating temperature than the previous SX1301 and SX1308 LoRa chip.
WM1302 module is a new generation of LoRaWAN gateway module with mini-PCIe form-factor. Based on the Semtech SX1302 baseband LoRaWAN chip, WM1302 unlocks the greater potential capacity of long-range wireless transmission for gateway products.
WM1302 Pi HAT supports the WM1302 module's mini-PCIe form-factor and can automatically configure the standard 52-pin golden fingers to the Raspberry Pi GPIO connector with a 40-pin compatible header.
- 1 x WM1302 Pi Hat
- 1 x GPS Antenna
- 8 x M2.5*6 mm Screw
- 4 x M2.5*11 mm Stud
- 2 x M2.0*H6 mm Screw
- 56 x 65 mm
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Power Interface: 40 Pin Header or USB
- PCIe Header: 52 Pin Mini-PCIe Header
- GNSS: Suport GPS L1, GLONASS L1, BeiDou B1
- Battery: Exclude
Raspberry Pi 40-Pin Headers
- Support Raspberry Pi 4 B
- Support Raspberry Pi 3 A+/B/B+
- Support Raspberry Pi 2 B
- Support Raspberry Pi A+/B+
- Support Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W
- Weight: 0.501 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.