- Self-Powered Wireless Switch (433Mhz)
- Offers wireless signal, wiring-free
- Provides RF signal and strong penetration
- Features one million sets of random address codes
- Onboard 4-position DIP switch, adjustable 15 states
- No battery needed, maintenance-free
The Self-Powered Wireless Switch (433Mhz) sends signals wirelessly without installing a battery. The switch is composed of a micro-generator and a 433Mhz radio frequency circuit. Based on the principle of electromagnetic induction, the micro generator converts the kinetic energy of the press into electrical energy that will be rectified and stored by the RF circuit later, by which a signal can be transmitted wirelessly.
It is suitable as a maintenance-free switch for long-term monitoring of changes in the state of pressing, collision, etc., such as making wireless doorbells, pagers, food ordering devices, wall switches, etc.
- 1x Self-Powered Wireless Switch (433Mhz)
- Module: 47 x 25 x 11 mm / 1.85 x 0.98 x 0.43 inch (Lx W x H)
- Working Frequency: 433 Mhz
- Transmission Rate: 10 kbps
- Encoding Format: EV1527
- Output Power: 13 dBm
- Modulation Method: OOK
- Power Generation Energy: 600 uJ
- Press Down Force: Typical 1800 g
- Action Method: Automatically rebound after pressing down
- Action Distance: 2.6 mm (endpoint)
- Stable Transmission Distance: Indoor 40 M
- Press Frequency: no more than 4 times per second, continuously rapid press will cause energy accumulation that cannot be consumed in time, and eventually burn the chip
- Distance Test Condition: Straighten the wire antenna of the transmitting module, and for the receiving module, use [Gravity: Digital wireless switch receiver (433 MHz)]
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.