Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Sewing Circuits Classroom Set
- Designed by STEAM teachers
- Simple wearable electronics with fun-filled STEAM
- Lets you create wearable electronics and soft circuitry projects
- Comes with everything you need to start projects
- Powered at just 3V
- Ages: 10 and up
The Sewing Circuits Classroom Set includes enough components for at least 25 projects. Making wearable electronics and soft circuitry projects have never been easier thanks to the Sewing Circuits Kits. Using Conductive Thread and our special Crazy Circuits components you can easily sew a circuit onto any fabric.
Create a shirt, bracket, or pillow in minutes using only basic sewing skills. If you can sew a button on a shirt you can make your own wearable project. Each version of the kit comes with everything you need to start creating projects right out of the box.
These kits are intended for students ages 10 and up due to the needles, batteries, and fine motor skills needed to complete this project. Coin cell batteries can be very dangerous if swallowed and appropriate caution should be used. These projects run at 3V of power and have no risk of shocking or harming people when making contact with skin.
- 50 x Mini Sewable LEDs (10 Red, 10 Blue, 10 Green, 10 Amber, and 10 White)
- 30 x Batteries
- 25 x Jumbo Sewable LEDs (Color Changing)
- 25 x Sewable Battery Holders
- 25 x Needles
- 25 x Threading Tools
- 25 x Button Snaps
- 13 x Sheets of Fabric
- 12 x Bobbins of Conductive Thread