Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Shark-4 Servo Gearbox (0.56 Sec/60°, 18 rpm, 1888 oz-in, 630°) (Feedback Mode)
- Powered by Hitec's premier HSR-M9382TH brushless, titanium-geared servo
- Features a 4:1 external gear ratio for enhanced torque and precision
- Offers multiple mounting possibilities with M4 threaded holes
- Easily connects to an R/C receiver, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or REV controller
- Available in both feedback and continuous modes, switchable with a DPC-11 servo programmer
The Shark-4 Servo Gearbox (0.56 Sec/60°, 18 rpm, 1888 oz-in, 630°) (Feedback Mode) is powered by Hitec's premier HSR-M9382TH brushless, titanium-geared servo. The gearbox features a 4:1 external gear ratio, designed to enhance torque and precision four times while reducing the range.
The servo, situated within the gearbox, isolates the load to a steel hub shaft, which is supported by a pair of ball bearings. This arrangement safeguards the servo from any axial loads. The design of the gearbox offers a multitude of mounting possibilities, thanks to the M4 threaded holes on each side, which are compatible with the goBILDA system. The hub on top of the gearbox provides threaded holes for fastening, but there is also the option to fasten directly to the aluminium output gear using M4 hardware and standoffs or spacers. The hub shaft's 8 mm REX bore can drive an 8 mm REX shaft or serve as a wire pass-through.
For those unfamiliar with a servo gearbox, it operates similarly to a standard servo, albeit larger. Despite the increased range and torque, the control signal remains the same. It can be easily connected to an R/C receiver, an Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or a REV controller. Moreover, the servo remains unmodified, making it FTC-compliant.
The Shark-4 Servo Gearbox is available in both feedback and continuous modes. In feedback mode, the signal controls the position, while in continuous mode, the signal controls the speed and direction. Regardless of the mode chosen, it can be switched to the other mode using a DPC-11 servo programmer.
Please note that the servo remains unmodified and is FTC-compliant.
- 1x Shark-4 Servo Gearbox (0.56 Sec/60°, 18 rpm, 1888 oz-in, 630°) (Feedback Mode)
- Wire Length: 300 mm / 11.81 inch
- Gear Ratio: 4:1
- Voltage Range: 6V - 8.4 V
- No-Load Speed (6.0V): 0.68sec/60° (14.7 RPM)
- No-Load Speed (7.4V): 0.45sec/60° (17.8 RPM)
- Stall Torque (6.0-7.4V): 1888 oz-in (136 kg.cm)
- No-Load Current (6.0V): 260 mA
- No-Load Current (7.4V): 270 mA
- Stall Current (6.0-7.4V): 2700 mA
- Motor Type: Brushless DC
- Direction with Increasing PWM Signal: Counter Clockwise
- Max PWM Range: 800-2200 μsec
- Travel per μsec: 0.45°/µsec
- Max Rotation: 630° (1.75 Turns)
- Pulse Amplitude: 3 - 5 V
- Deadband Width: 1 μsec
- Wire Gauge: 22 AWG
- Intellectual Property: Patented
- Connector Type: 3-Pos TJC8 Servo Connector [MH-FC]
- Weight: 225 g