Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Shark-7 Servo Gearbox (0.98 Sec/60°, 10 rpm, 3304 oz-in, 360°) (Feedback Mode)
- Powered by Hitec's premier HSR-M9382TH brushless, titanium-geared servo
- Features a 7:1 external gear ratio for enhanced torque and precision
- Offers a variety of mounting possibilities with M4 threaded holes
- Easily connects to an R/C receiver, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or REV controller
- Available in both feedback and continuous modes, switchable with a DPC-11 servo programmer
The Shark-7 Servo Gearbox (0.98 Sec/60°, 10 rpm, 3304 oz-in, 360°) (Feedback Mode) is powered by Hitec's premier HSR-M9382TH brushless, titanium-geared servo. The gearbox features a 7:1 external gear ratio, designed to enhance torque and precision seven times over while reducing the range.
The servo is housed within the gearbox, which isolates the load to a steel hub-shaft. This hub-shaft is supported by a pair of ball bearings, safeguarding the servo from any axial loads. The design of the gearbox allows for a variety of mounting possibilities, thanks to the M4 threaded holes on each side, which are compatible with the goBILDA® system. The hub on top of the gearbox offers threaded holes for fastening, but there is also the option to fasten directly to the aluminum output gear using M4 hardware and standoffs or spacers. The hub-shaft's 8mm REX bore can drive an 8mm REX shaft or serve as a wire pass-through.
For those unfamiliar with a servo gearbox, it operates similarly to a standard servo, albeit larger. Despite the increased range and torque, the control signal remains the same. It can be easily connected to an R/C receiver, an Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or REV controller. Moreover, the servo remains unmodified, making it FTC-compliant.
The Shark-7 Servo Gearbox is available in both feedback and continuous modes. In feedback mode, the signal controls the position, while in continuous mode, the signal controls the speed and direction. Regardless of the mode chosen, it can be switched to the other mode using a DPC-11 servo programmer.
Please note that the DPC-11 servo programmer is required to switch between modes.
- 1x Shark-7 Servo Gearbox (0.98 Sec/60°, 10 rpm, 3304 oz-in, 360°) (Feedback Mode)
- Gear Ratio: 7:1
- Voltage Range: 6V - 8.4V
- No-Load Speed (6.0V): 1.19sec/60° (8.4 RPM)
- No-Load Speed (7.4V): 0.98sec/60° (10.2 RPM)
- Stall Torque (6.0-7.4V): 3304 oz-in (238 kg.cm)
- No-Load Current (6.0V): 260 mA
- No-Load Current (7.4V): 270 mA
- Stall Current (6.0-7.4V): 2700 mA
- Motor Type: Brushless DC
- Direction with Increasing PWM Signal: Counter Clockwise
- Max PWM Range: 800-2200 μsec
- Travel per μsec: 0.26 °/µsec
- Max Rotation: 360° (1 Turn)
- Pulse Amplitude: 3-5 V
- Deadband Width: 1 μsec
- Wire Length: 300 mm (11.81 inch)
- Wire Gauge: 22 AWG
- Intellectual Property: Patented
- Connector Type: 3-Pos TJC8 Servo Connector [MH-FC]
- Weight: 226 g