Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Slamtec RPLIDAR A3 360° laser scanner
- White object: 25 m, Dark object: 10 m (Enhanced mode)
- White object: 20 m, Dark object: TBD (Outdoor mode)
- Sample Rate: 16000 - 10000 times per second
- Scan Rate: 10-20 Hz
- Angular Resolution: 0.225°
- Supports former SDK protocols
The sample rate of Slamtec RPLIDAR A3 360° Laser Scanner (25 m) directly decides whether the robot can build a map quickly and accurately. RPLIDAR A3 improves the internal optical design and algorithm system to make the sample rate up to 16000 times, which is much better than most competitors. With algorithm optimization, the ranging radius of RPLIDAR A3 has been increased to 25 meters, which means more environment outline information is to be collected.
RPLIDRA A3 supports to work under two modes alternatively: enhanced mode and outdoor mode. In enhanced mode, RPLIDAR A3 works with the maximum ranging radius and sampling rate to realize an optimistic mapping performance in indoor environments. While in outdoor mode, RPLIDAR A3 works with a more reliable resistance to daylight interference. It keeps its stable performance when detecting white and dark objects. The ranging core of RPLIDAR A3 runs clockwise to perform a 360 degree omnidirectional.
The A3 adopts the laser triangulation ranging principle, and with a high-speed RPVision ranging Engine, it measures distance data and then generates an outline map for the environment. With the carefully designed parts and internal mechanical system, the RPLIDAR A3 keeps its exceptional performance within its 4-cm thick compact size. It is ideal for all kinds of service robots.
- 1x RPLIDAR A3M1
- 1x USB Adapter
- 1x micro-USB Cable
- 1x Power Adapter
- 41 x 76 mm (H x D)
- Slamtec RPLIDAR A3 360° Laser Scanner (25 m) - Datasheet
- Slamtec RPLIDAR A3 360° Laser Scanner (25 m) - Introduction
- Slamtec RPLIDAR A3 360° Laser Scanner (25 m) - Interface Protocol
- Slamtec RPLIDAR A3 360° Laser Scanner (25 m) Development Kit - User Manual
- Application Scenarios - Enhanced Mode: Extreme performance Ideal for indoor environments with maximum ranging distance and sampling frequency.
- Application Scenarios - Outdoor Mode: Extreme reliability Ideal for both outdoor and indoor environments with reliable resistance to daylight.
- Distance Range - Enhanced Mode: White object: 25 m, Dark object: 10 m
- Distance Range - Outdoor Mode: White object: 20 m, Dark object: TBD
- Sample Rate - Enhanced Mode: 16000 times per second
- Sample Rate - Outdoor Mode: 10000 times per second
- Scan Rate Typical value: 15 HZ (adjustable between 10 - 20 HZ)
- Angular Resolution: 0.225°
- Communication Interface: TTL UART
- Communication Speed: 256000 bps
- Compatibility: Support former SDK protocols
- System Voltage: 5 V
- System Current: 450 - 600 mA
- Power Consumption: 2.25 - 3 W
- Output: UART Serial (3.3 voltage level)
- Temperature Range: 0 - 40 ℃
- Angular Range 360°
- Range Resolution: ≤1% of the range (≤12 m), ≤2% of the range (12～25 m)
- Accuracy: 1% of the range (≤3 m), 2% of the range (3-5 m), 2.5% of the range (5-25 m)