Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Snapmaker 2.0 A250T + Enclosure
- Features the new quieter "T-version" 2.0
- Includes the Enclosure
- Offers aerospace-grade aluminum alloys
- Smarter, faster, bigger, and more powerful
- Delivers consistently high performance
The Snapmaker 2.0 A250T + Enclosure is smarter, faster, bigger, and more powerful than ever. It is a new generation 3D printer that comes with everything you need.
Snapmaker 2.0 as a CNC router to create precise 2.5D and 3D objects. It has a significantly larger working range and a higher working speed than the original model. The CNC carving module is ideal for precise carving or cutting of hard materials. With Snapmaker 2.0 you are not limited by plastic or soft material options and you can use the following materials for your creative projects: hardwood, PCB, acrylic, POM, carbon fiberboard, and many more materials.
Automatic leveling: Leveling the bed is a tricky process, especially with a large heatbed and inexperienced users. To make leveling the bed easier, an automatic leveling function has been added. An inductive sensor can scan the bed in a raster and apply for mesh-based compensation, ensuring your print on a level bed every time without going through a complicated process.
Filament runout recovery: Equipped with a filament run-out sensor, those who want to print a large object can now print without fear. This prevents unfinished prints and "air pressure". As soon as the sensor detects that the filament has run out, the touchscreen reports that a new filament needs to be inserted and you can resume printing immediately.
Improved cooling system: With the Snapmaker 2.0 you can print objects with deep overhangs and get a smoother surface! Cooling is just as important in FDM 3D printing as heating. For the Snapmaker 2.0, the cooling system has been redesigned to cool the print in the most efficient way.
Flexible platform: Removing a print is now easier than ever. Simply lift and bend the platen, no matter the size or shape of your print. Because the heatbed uses a magnetic design, you can easily remove and put the printing plate back, or place it against the laser cutting or CNC carving worktable in one change minute.
- 1x Snapmaker 2.0 A250T
- 1x Enclosure
- 3D Printing: 230 x 250 x 235 mm
- Laser Engraving/Cutting: 230 x 250 mm
- CNC Carving: 230 x 250 x 180 mm
- Frame Material: Aluminum alloys
- Connectivity: WiFi, USB cable, USB flash drive
- Touchscreen: 5-inch, Android OS, Quad Core A7 CPU at 1.1 GHz
- Software: Snapmaker Luban
- Supported file types: stl, obj, svg, jpeg, png, more to come
- Supported operating systems: MacOS, Windows, Linux
- Rated Power: 320 W
- Heated Bed: up to 100 °C
- Layer Resolution: 50 - 300 microns
- Nozzle Temperature: Up to 275 °C
- Supported Materials: PLA, ABS, TPU, PETG, Wood Filled PLA, more to come
Laser Engraving and Cutting
- Camera: Integrated camera
- Laser: 1600 mW 450nm laser diode
- Wavelength: 450 nm
- Security Class: Class 4
- Supported Materials: Wood, Leather, Plastic, Cloth, Paper, Opaque Acrylic, more are being tested
- Shaft Diameter: 0.5 - 6.35 mm (0.02 - 0.25 inches)
- Spindle Speed: 6000 - 12000 rpm
- Supported Materials: Wood, Acrylic, PCB, Carbon Fiber Board, Jade, more are being tested