Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun Qwiic Micro Magnetometer - MMC5983MA
- Ultra-sensitive triple-axis magnetometer
- High heading accuracy of ±0.5°
- Easy-to-use Qwiic Connect System
- Built-in degaussing circuitry
- Impressive 1000 Hz output rate and 18-bit resolution
The SparkFun Micro Magnetometer - MMC5983MA (Qwiic) is a compact, 0.75-inch by 0.30-inch sensor that features a highly sensitive triple-axis magnetometer by MEMSIC. With a sensing capability down to 0.4 mG, it offers a heading accuracy of ±0.5°.
The device communicates via I2C using the Qwiic Connect System, eliminating the need for soldering. The built-in degaussing circuitry addresses saturation issues, while its 1000 Hz output rate, ±8G FSR, and 18-bit resolution make it an exceptional magnetic sensor for electronic compass applications.
- 1x SparkFun Micro Magnetometer - MMC5983MA (Qwiic)
- 19.05 x 7.62 mm / 0.75 x 0.30 inches
- Supply voltage range of 2.8 to 3.6 V
- Power down current of 1 µA
- Fully integrated 3-axis magnetic sensor
- Dynamic range and accuracy of ±8G FSR and 18bits operation
- Total RMS noise of 0.4mG
- Enables heading accuracy of ±0.5º
- Max output data rate of 1000 Hz
- On-chip sensitivity compensation and temperature sensor
- I2C Address: 0x30
- 1x Horizontal Qwiic Connection Port included