- SparkFun Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Sensor - MAX30101 & MAX32664 (Qwiic)
- Integrated Cover Glass for Optimal, Robust Performance
- Ultra-Low Power Operation for Mobile Devices
- Fast Data Output Capability
- Robust Motion Artifact Resilience
- Operates on a single 1.8 V power supply
The SparkFun Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Sensor - MAX30101 & MAX32664 (Qwiic) is integrated pulse oximetry and a heart-rate monitor module. It includes internal LEDs, photodetectors, optical elements, and low-noise electronics with ambient light rejection.
The MAX30101 provides a complete system solution to ease the design-in process for mobile and wearable devices. The MAX30101 operates on a single 1.8 V power supply and a separate 5 V power supply for the internal LEDs.
Communication is through a standard I2C-compatible interface. The module can be shut down through software with zero standby current, allowing the power rails to remain powered at all times.
- 1 x SparkFun Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Sensor - MAX30101 & MAX32664 (Qwiic)
- 5.6 x 3.3 x 1.55 mm
- MAX30101 and MAX32664 sensor and sensor hub
- Qwiic connectors for power and I2C interface
- I2C Address: 0x55
- Low-Power Heart-Rate Monitor: < 1mW
- Ultra-Low Shutdown Current: 0.7µA, type
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +85 °C
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.