Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun Pulsed Radar Breakout A111
- Offers 60 GHz Pulsed Coherent Radar (PCR) sensor
- Designed to sit directly on top of a Raspberry Pi
- Comes complete with an integrated antenna
- On-board 1.8V voltage regulator
- Measurement distance: up to 2m
The SparkFun Pulsed Radar Breakout A111 is a single-chip solution for pulsed coherent radar (PCR) and comes complete with an integrated antenna and an SPI interface capable of clock speeds of up to 50 MHz.
It includes a 1.8 V regulator, voltage-level translation, and it breaks out all the pins of the pulsed radar sensor to both 0.1-inch and Raspberry Pi-friendly headers.
The Pulsed Radar Breakout is designed to sit directly on top of a Raspberry Pi but it doesn't span all 40 (2x20) pins of a Raspberry Pi B+ (or later), but the 26-pin (2x13) header should be compatible with any Pi.
- 1x SparkFun Pulsed Radar Breakout Board - A111
- 1x Female Header - 26-pin (2x13)
- 1.55 x 1.3 inch (L x W)
- 60 GHz Pulsed Coherent Radar (PCR) sensor
- Integrated antenna
- Measurement distance up to 2 m
- Accuracy down to mm-range
- SPI interface -- up to 50 MHz SPI clock support
- All SPI pins broken out
- On-board 1.8 V voltage regulator
- 1.8 V level translation to any voltage between 1.8 - 5 V
- Bypass jumper