- SparkFun Qwiic 8 Channel Mux Breakout (TCA9548A)
- Offers eight configurable addresses
- Enables communication with multiple I2C devices
- Allows up to 64 I2C buses on a connection
- Operates between 1.65 and 5.5 V
- Is ideal for all Qwiic boards
The SparkFun Qwiic 8 Channel Mux Breakout (TCA9548A) enables communication with multiple I2C devices that have the same address that makes it simple to interface with. The Qwiic Mux also has eight configurable addresses of its own, allowing for up to 64 I2C buses on a connection.
The Qwiic Mux also allows you to change the last three bits of the address byte, allowing for eight jumper selectable addresses if you happen to need to put more than one Qwiic Mux Breakout on the same I2C port. The address can be changed by adding solder to any of the three ADR jumpers.
- 1 x SparkFun Qwiic 8 Channel Mux Breakout (TCA9548A)
- Operating Voltage: 1.65 - 5.5 V
- Operating Temperature: -40 - 85 °C
- I2C Address: 0x70 (default) up to 0x77
10x Qwiic Connectors
- 2x Pass Through (Daisy Chain)
- 8x Channels
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.