Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 B 4G Computer Board (with standard 2x20 GPIO header)
- Provides a simple way to incorporate the Qwiic Connect System
- Connects the I2C bus to a series of Qwiic connectors
- Uses a common 1mm pitch, 4-pin JST connector
The SparkFun Qwiic HAT for Raspberry Pi is the quickest and easiest way to enter into SparkFun’s Qwiic ecosystem while still using that Raspberry Pi that you’ve come to know and love. The Qwiic HAT connects the I2C bus (GND, 3.3V, SDA and SCL) on your Raspberry Pi to an array of Qwiic connectors on the HAT.
Since the Qwiic system allows for daisy chaining boards with different addresses, you can stack as many sensors as you’d like to create a tower of sensing power!
- 4x Qwiic Connection Ports
- Select GPIO Pins Broken Out
- Pi Tin Compatibility