- SparkFun Qwiic Scale Breakout Board
- Features a small breakout board for the NAU7802
- Allows to easily read load cells to accurately measure the weight of an object
- Able to read the changes in the resistance of a load cell
- Doesn't need soldering to connect it to the rest of your system
The SparkFun Qwiic Scale Breakout Board - NAU7802 is a small breakout board for the NAU7802 that allows you to easily read load cells to accurately measure the weight of an object. By connecting the board to your microcontroller you will be able to read the changes in the resistance of a load cell and, with some calibration, you'll be able to get very accurate weight measurements.
This can be handy for creating your own industrial scale, process control or simple presence detection. Utilizing the handy Qwiic system, no soldering is required to connect it to the rest of your system. However, 0.1"-spaced pins have been broken out in case you prefer to use a breadboard.
- 1 x SparkFun Qwiic Scale Breakout Board - NAU7802
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V (NAU7802: 2.7 V - 5.5 V)
- 24-bit Dual-Channel Analog to Digital Converter
- Programmable Gain Amplifier
- On-chip temperature sensor
- Simultaneous 50 Hz and 60 Hz rejection
- Programmable PGA gains from 1 to 128
- Programmable aDC data output rates
- External differential reference voltage range from 0.1 V to 5 V
- Low Power Consumption and Programmable Power Management Options
- <1uA standby current
- 2 x Qwiic Connectors
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.