Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Digital 6-channel spectrometer (from 450nm to 650nm, each with 40nm FWHM)
- For spectral identification in the visible light wavelengths
- Features a 16-bit ADC with digital access, 2 Qwiic connectors, etc.
- Communicates by both an I2C interface and a serial interface using AT commands
The SparkFun Spectral Sensor Breakout Board - AS7262 Visible (Qwiic) brings spectroscopy to the palm of your hand, making it easier than ever to measure and characterize how different materials absorb and reflect different wavelengths of light. The AS7262 Breakout is unique in its ability to communicate by both an I2C interface and serial interface using AT commands. There is also the SparkFun Spectral Sensor Breakout Board - AS7263 NIR (Qwiic) which is the same module, but for NIR light wavelengths identification.
The AS7262 spectrometer detects wavelengths in the visible range at 450, 500, 550, 570, 600 and 650nm of light each with 40nm of full-width half-max detection. The board also has multiple ways for you to illuminate objects that you will try to measure for a more accurate spectroscopy reading. There is an onboard LED that has been picked out specifically for this task, as well as two pins to solder your own LED into.
- 1 x SparkFun Spectral Sensor Breakout Board - AS7262 Visible (Qwiic)
- 6 visible channels: 450nm, 500nm, 550nm, 570nm, 600nm and 650nm, each with 40nm FWHM
- Visible filter set realized by silicon interference filters
- 16-bit ADC with digital access
- Programmable LED drivers
- 2.7V to 3.6V with I2C interface
- 2x Qwiic connectors