Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout KX132 (Qwiic)
- Offers a simple Qwiic breakout for the KX132
- Features low-power, 16-bit resolution
- Provides two Qwiic connectors
- Ideal for a wide range of acceleration measurements
- Interface with controllers using both I2C and SPI
The SparkFun Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout KX132 (Qwiic) is a simple Qwiic breakout for the KX132 digital accelerometer from Kionix.
The KX132 is a low-power, 16-bit resolution three-axis accelerometer with four user-selectable acceleration measurement ranges of ±2 g / 4 g / 8 g / 16 g and has up to a 10 kHz (max) output data rate making it ideal for a wide range of acceleration measurements as well as high-speed applications such as vibration and tap sensing.
The KX132 includes a host of features including Freefall detection, Directional Tap, and Double-Tap detection, tilt orientation detection, and more.
The Qwiic KX132 can interface with controllers using both I2C and SPI at high speeds so you can use it in an existing Qwiic/I2C chain or on an SPI bus.
- 1 x SparkFun Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout KX132 (Qwiic)
- Board: 1 x 1 inch (L x W)
- Measurement Range: ±2 g, ±4 g, ±8 g, ±16 g (User Selectable)
- High Resolution (8 or 16-bit)
- User-Configurable Output Data Rate (ODR) up to 25600 Hz
- User-Configurable 3-stage Advanced-Data Path featuring low-pass filter, low-pass/high-pass filter and RMS calculation engine
- Low Noise: 130µg/√Hz (varies based on ODR, power mode & other settings)
- High-Resolution Wake-Up & Back-to-Sleep Detection with a configurable threshold as low as 3.9 mg
- 512-byte FIFO buffer that continues recording data while being read
- Selectable Low-Power or High-Performance operating modes
- Self-Test Functionality
- Digital I2C up to 3.4 MHz and Digital SPI up to 10 MHz
- 2x Qwiic Connectors
- SPI available on PTH Header Pins
- I2C Address: 0x1E (0x1F alternate)
Wide range of built-in sensing functions
- Free Fall
- Directional-Tap / Double-Tap
- Device Orientation & Activity Algorithms
Low Power with Integrated Voltage Regulator
- High-Performance Operating Current Consumption (400 Hz ODR + Wake-Up Detection): 148 µA
- Low Power Operating Current Consumption (0.781 Hz ODR + Wake-Up Detection): 0.53 µA
- Standby Current Consumption: 0.5 µA