Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Standard RBT Solar Powered Project Kit w/ Fan
- Enhances learning with hands-on experience
- Promotes understanding of sustainable practices
- Safe and easy assembly, no dangerous tools required
- Includes comprehensive instruction manual aligned with curriculum
The Standard RBT Solar Powered Project Kit w/ Fan is an educational tool specifically designed for primary school students and educators in Malaysia. This kit aims to augment learning by providing a practical, hands-on experience. The assembly process is straightforward and safe, requiring no use of hot soldering or glue guns, and eliminating the need for a screwdriver due to the inclusion of press-fit terminals for component and wire connections.
The kit is accompanied by a comprehensive instruction manual that aligns with the Standard 5 school curriculum, fostering creativity when used in conjunction with basic materials. The fan included in the kit provides a cooling effect under intense sunlight, powered by renewable energy, thus promoting an understanding of sustainable practices and reducing carbon emissions.
The kit comprises a solar cell/panel, a motor with wires, a quick wiring terminal of the press type, a do-it-yourself four-blade motor propeller, a rocker switch with wire, double-sided tape, an instruction manual, and red LEDs.
Please note that the kit is designed to be assembled without the use of potentially dangerous tools such as hot soldering or glue guns, and no screwdriver is required due to the inclusion of press-fit terminals.
- 1x Solar Project Kit - Fan
- 1x Solar Cell/Panel 3V 160mA (0.48W) Wire Soldered
- 1x 300C 1.5-6VDC 7mm Shaft Motor with Wires
- 2x CH-2 Quick Wiring Terminal Press Type
- 1x DIY 4 Blades 56mm Motor Propeller (Blue)
- 1x Rocker Switch with Wire-20CM
- 1x Double Sided Tape 12 x 24 x 1mm (5x)
- 1x Instruction Manual for RBT 5 Solar - Fan
- 2x 5mm Red LED