Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Stingray-3 Servo Gearbox (0.51 sec/60°, 20rpm, 600°) (Feedback Mode)
- Features a powerful 1050 oz-in torque
- Offers a 3:1 external gear ratio for enhanced precision
- Provides multiple mounting options for versatility
- Operates with standard control signals for easy integration
- Switchable between feedback and continuous modes
The Stingray-3 Servo Gearbox (0.51 sec/60°, 20rpm, 1050 oz-in, 600°) (Feedback Mode) is powered by the goBILDA® 5-Turn Torque Servo. This gearbox features a 3:1 external gear ratio, designed to reduce the range while tripling the torque and precision. The servo is mounted within the gearbox, which isolates the load to a steel hub-shaft, supported by a pair of ball bearings, thereby safeguarding the servo from any axial loads.
The design of the gearbox offers a variety of mounting options, thanks to the M4 threaded holes on each side that align with the grid pattern for compatibility throughout the goBILDA® system. The hub on top of the gearbox provides threaded holes for fastening, but there is also the option to fasten directly to the aluminum output gear using M4 hardware and standoffs or spacers. The 8 mm REX bore of the hub-shaft can either drive an 8mm REX shaft or serve as a wire pass-thru.
The Stingray-3 Servo Gearbox operates similarly to a standard servo, albeit larger. Despite the increased range and torque, the control signal remains the same. It can be easily connected to an R/C receiver, an Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or REV controller.
This Servo Gearbox is available in both feedback and continuous modes. In feedback mode, the signal controls the position, while in continuous mode, the signal controls the speed and direction. Regardless of the mode chosen, it can be switched to the other mode using a 3102-0001 servo programmer, as the goBILDA® 5-Turn Torque Servo powering the gearbox is a dual-mode servo.
Please note that the servo has not been modified in any way, making it FTC legal.
- 1x Stingray-3 Servo Gearbox (0.51 sec/60°, 20rpm, 1050 oz-in, 600°) (Feedback Mode)
- Wire Length: 300 mm / 11.81 inch
- Gear Ratio: 3:1
- Voltage Range: 4.8 - 8.4 V
- No-Load Speed (4.8V): 0.75 sec/60° (13.3 RPM)
- No-Load Speed (6.0V): 0.60 sec/60° (16.6 RPM)
- No-Load Speed (7.4V): 0.48 sec/60° (20 RPM)
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 720 oz-in (51.9 kg.cm )
- Stall Torque (6.0V): 900 oz-in (64.8 kg.cm)
- Stall Torque (7.4V): 1050 oz-in (75.6 kg.cm)
- No-Load Current (4.8V): 150 mA
- No-Load Current (6V): 160 mA
- No-Load Current (7.4V): 200 mA
- Stall Current (4.8V): 2000 mA
- Stall Current (6V): 2500 mA
- Stall Current (7.4V): 3000 mA
- Motor Type: Brushed DC
- Direction with Increasing PWM Signal: Counter Clockwise
- Max PWM Range: 500-2500 μsec
- Max PWM Range (Continuous): 900-2100 μsec
- Travel per μsec: 0.3°/μsec
- Max Rotation: 600° (1.6 Turns)
- Pulse Amplitude: 3 - 5 V
- Deadband Width: 4 μsec
- Wire Gauge: 22 AWG
- Connector Type: 3-Pos TJC8 Servo Connector [MH-FC]
- Weight: 216 g