- 7" x 24" x 20" work area, safety locked and enclosed in high strength polycarbonate
- Rigid aluminum construction for stable desktop operation
- Maximum breaking force of 1000 lbs
- Proprietary graphing software and interface cable, for use with all Windows based operating systems
- Simple 2 button-operated LCD readout showing maximum force and deflection
- Allows for both interfaced and standalone use
- Comprehensive user’s manual and 20 day curriculum
- Listed in PLTW Buyer's Guide
Bring real world materials and structure testing into your classroom with the Structural Stress Analyzer 1000. The SSA 1000 is an authentic testing platform at an affordable price. Designed to be both dependable and durable, the SSA enables students to perform materials testing in the same manner found at the college level - a perfect experience for inclusion in the student portfolio.
Measuring forces up to 1000 lbs the SSA displays real time data measuring force and deflection of towers, bridges, and tensile samples. This stress-strain relationship curve allows students to analyze and describe the performance of samples using college level concepts and vocabulary – an essential experience for college and career readiness.